"Anthony La Russa, manager of the St. Louis Cardinals, sued Twitter after an unknown Twitter user created an account at twitter.com/TonyLaRussa and pretended to post updates as La Russa. The fake Twitter page included La Russa’s photo and a handful of vulgar and apparently Cardinals-related updates. One line of the “profile” suggested it was all a fake: “Bio Parodies are fun for everyone."
Did you know that Cardinals manager Tony La Russa is suing Twitter? Well, he is.
The offending “parody” site impersonating La Russa listed his location as “tossing Pujols’ salad” and La Russa’s home page as “madd.org.”
- cajunboy likes this
- flagonthemoon reblogged this from rickankielsmustache
- rickankielsmustache reblogged this from leitch
- sportscentr reblogged this from leitch
- theosballad likes this
- diamondleung reblogged this from leitch
- hotfoot reblogged this from metsgrrl
- nickdouglas likes this
- john likes this
- elvira likes this
- bmichael reblogged this from leitch
- domino reblogged this from leitch
- leitch posted this